One Visit Crown – A Crown In One Visit
The One Visit Crown is a new technology and a new revolutionary way to restore teeth. At Brisbane Smile Centre, we are proud to be one of the first dental practices in the area to offer this to all our patients and the people in the local community.
What Is A Crown?
A dental crown is placed over and covers an existing tooth. Dental crowns provide strength and protection while also transforming your smile. They can be used to improve the shape, size and colour of your teeth as well.
Why Do Teeth Need Crowns?
If your tooth –
• Has become chipped, cracked and worn.
• Has cracks through it meaning it can fracture.
• Has been weakened by decay or trauma.
• Has been filled and the filling needs to be concealed.
• Has become misshapen or discoloured.
Advantages Of The One Visit Crown
1. More afforable as it is approximately half the price of a traditional crowns.
2. Saves time. No moulds are taken of your teeth. Tradional crowns require two visits and normally takes two weeks as the crown is made in the dental laboratory, however with the one visit crown, the crown is done in one appointment in approximately one hour.
3. No temporary crowns are required
4. The one visit crowns are tooth coloured giving you a natural look and feel.
If you would like to find out more about the new One Visit Crown, contact us today on (07) 33953133