Brisbane Smile Centre Convenient Payment Options
We don’t want anything to stand between you and great dental health, so we are happy to offer the following payment options.
Before any treatment begins you will have all of your options explained in easy to understand everyday language. You will know exactly what your treatment involves and what costs to expect. That way you won’t be stuck with a bill that you didn’t know was coming. Payment is required after each appointment.
1. We accept Credit Card
You are able to use your Mastercard, Visa and EFTPOS Cards for your dental treatments.
2. Claim directly from your Health Fund
We are able to process via our HICAPS terminal so you can claim directly from your Health Fund and only pay the difference (gap) at the time of your treatment. You will not pay a gap for regular teeth cleans.
3. Dental Payment Plans
At Brisbane Smile Centre, we understand that dental treatment can be difficult to fit into your budget, which is why we offer a range of different dental payment plan options.
- Zip Money
1. Humm at Brisbane Smile Centre
One of the options we provide is Humm. With fast approval and no interest Humm is a popular choice! You can make additional payments or pay out your plan early with no payout fees. Available for payment plans over $1000. Payment Plans $1000 – $3000 available for 6months &12 months. Payment plans over $3000 available for 6, 12, 18 & 24
2. Zip at Brisbane Smile Centre
One of the options we provide for our patients is Zip interest free payment plans. Available for payment plans over $1000 for 6 or 12 months.
How to use Zip
- Book your next appointment with Brisbane Smile Centre.
- Download the app now and sign up, it should only take you around 10 minutes total.
If you do have an account already, you’re all set to go! Please make sure that you have the correct Zip Pay account created.
You can also sign up at the practice.
- Check your spending limit by pressing the barcode icon.
- Before your appointment let our reception team know that you are paying with Zip. Log into your account and we will scan your individualised barcode.
- You’re all done! You can log into Zip to set up or see your repayment schedule.