Forget your Dental Fears
Laser Dentistry Brisbane
We make it comforting to see the dentist!
Laser Dentistry can help with Cosmetic Dentistry Options
What is Laser Dentistry?
The laser system, called the Waterlase MD, from BIOLASE Technology Inc is a revolutionary dental tool that uses a combination of laser energy and water to perform a variety of dental procedures more comfortably.
It can be used for cutting teeth, bone and gum tissue and can also do things that can’t be accomplished with traditional tools such as the drill and scalpel.
Dr Cassimatis will determine what type of treatment is appropriate for you.
How does Laser Dentistry Improve Dr Cassimatis’s Procedures?
- Patient Comfort: Waterlase Dentistry does not transmit heat or vibration, a major cause of the discomfort associated with the dental drill. In addition, using the Waterlase reduces bleeding, post-operative pain and swelling in many procedures.
- Accuracy and Precision: Dentists are able to treat targeted areas of tooth structure and gum tissue while leaving surrounding areas unaffected. The Waterlase eliminates damage and conserves healthy tissue.
- Fewer Shots and Less Anaesthesia:This means no needles and no numb lip for many procedures!
- Better tooth preparation: Waterlase cavity preps increase bond strength of tooth coloured restorations for longer lasting fillings.
- Fewer dental visits: Laser Dentistry gives your dentist the ability to perform many procedures that previously required referral to a specialist. Now you can them done during your same appointment.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions