Composite Veneers Brisbane
How Cosmetic Tooth Bonding (Composite Veneers) Works
See before and after photos of cosmetic bonding in our smile gallery.
The process of “cosmetic tooth bonding” involves 3 steps…
1. Dr.Cassimatis applies a tooth-coloured resin to the area that needs more tooth structure or a repair
2. Dr. Cassimatis cures the resin with a special light and then artistically sculpts the material to blend with your existing tooth
3. Finally, Dr. Cassimatis polishes the area to a nice shine.
The finished product looks as good as new and completely fixes your smile. Many patients prefer tooth bonding to porcelain veneers because it is less costly, but porcelain veneers last longer than bonding. Contact Dr.Cassimatis to see which is the best solution for your case.
Benefits of Cosmetic Bonding/Composite Veneers
- Allows us to close spaces between teeth
- Allows us to lengthen teeth
- Allows us to repair misshapen teeth
- Can be used to whiten teeth
- Requires one appointment
- Usually no anaesthetic required
- Bonding is an alternative to porcelain veneers
- May be performed on one tooth
- May be used to rebuild an entire smile
- The procedure is reversible
- Can be repaired or replaced easier than porcelain veneers
- Cost is less than porcelain veneers
- More tooth conservative than other treatments
Dr Cassimatis (Cosmetic Bonding Dentist) has trained at the prestigious Newton Fahl Institute for Cosmetic Dentistry in Brazil in advance techniques for cosmetic bonding.
If you are considering cosmetic bonding in Brisbane please call or email us today to schedule a smile consultation.
Before Tooth Bonding After Tooth Bonding
Visit the smile gallery for more before and after photos.