Brisbane Dentist – Dr Tony Cassimatis
“I love my work and I have a great passion for dentistry. It allows me to work closely with people to improve their health, appearance and their lives. It is very rewarding and exciting.
I believe life is better with a great smile and healthy teeth. I also believe in treating patients like I would treat my own family members and perform dentistry on them the way that I would want it performed on myself.
My patients deserve the best.”
Dr Tony Cassimatis earned his dental degree from the University of Queensland and has been practicing dentistry since 1983. He opened his practice in Camp Hill in 1990 and has been in the same location since then. He absolutely loves where he lives and works and many of his patients have been with him from the start, referring friends and family members .
- Committed to continuing education so as to provide the highest level of excellence to his patients.
- Known for giving painless injections
- Meticulous with a professional eye for detail
- No case is too large or too small
- Willing to take the time to explain all procedures
- Works with state of the art equipment including lasers, digital x-rays, and zoom whitening
- Does everything to eliminate patient discomfort and fear including the use of the dental wand, lasers and TV
- Highly experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry and Smile Makeovers
Training and Memberships
- Member of the Australian Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Graduate POS Orthodontics
- Fellow of the Asia Pacific College
- Graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Attendee of the Fahl Institute of Dental Art & Science (Brazil)
- Fastbraces® Provider
- Accredited GlamSmile Dentist
- Guest Dentist on the Body Specialist Channel 7
A Smile Makes All the Difference
I am very passionate about the smiles we create and very excited about the difference a new smile has on people’s lives. This is the reason I became a dentist and why after 30 years I still enjoy coming to work. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my wife and three children. I also enjoy travelling, golf and painting.
I hope that you enjoy our website and that you’ll call to arrange to visit us soon for a consultation or examination. We’re always here to answer your questions and address any concerns you might have about your dental health.
Please feel free to email Dr. Cassimatis if you would like to know any further information.